My Last Post!!!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by cookie_chick, May 17, 2007.

1. cookie_chick

cookie_chick Out Of The Brooder

Mar 31, 2007
    Australia
    sorry everyone this will be my last post on BYC as for my chicken has moved on to her new home and i will not have anything to talk about

so farewell and thankyou to everyone who has responded to my post and everyone else for just looking

thankyou all!!!!

2. bantymum

bantymum Chillin' With My Peeps

I wish you great happiness, you were a good chicken mum.
    Best of luck, maybe when you have a house later on you can build a coop and get back on board again!!!
    Helen

3. TJ

TJ Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    Missouri
    So sad, I would say that just because you don't have chickens that you can't be on here...right? (someone correct me if I'm wrong) You did own chickens and you have knowledge and hands-on experience so your presence here would help others I'm sure...

Not to say that in the future you may have chickens again...Just my humble opinion, but I say stay. If nothing else, just for the camaraderie...

Something to ponder ~ Best wishes!

TJ

4. cookinmom

cookinmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2007
    Saint George GA
    I agree with TJ. We have people here who are just thinking about getting chickens. There's no rule that chickens must be present for you to be here! I say anybody who loves chickens gets to stay.

5. bantymum

bantymum Chillin' With My Peeps

I agree, stay!!!

6. chickbea

chickbea Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2007
    Vermont
    You'll be back to visit and look at baby chick pictures. How can you resist? [​IMG]

7. Emchick

Emchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2007
    Colorado
    OH!!! please dont go you've been a realy good friend

but if you go take these words of knolage:
    those who escape leave only body and bring a bit of soul and friendship with them.

Soroly Yours,
    Emchick

8. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    Stick around. There's always great stories to read and cute pictures to look at on this site, even if you don't have chicken right now. And like TJ said you have the experience, you can stay around to help out newbies like myself.

9. cookie_chick

cookie_chick Out Of The Brooder

Mar 31, 2007
    Australia
    why thankyou guys i do agree i will visit evey now and then so i hope to hear from you all soon

10. Cheri

Cheri Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2007
    Dayton, TX
    Great!![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by