My Last Silkie (Splash Roo "Merlin" from Bobbi Porto/IndigoEgg)

Funky Feathers

former Fattie
11 Years
Jan 15, 2009
Maryland
My Coop
My Coop
I have no girls for him, so sadly he must go. I really do like him, was planning to at least keep him for 1 more show. But it's not fair to make him lonely just for a show win. Will make an excellent addition to any B/B/S breeding flock. He will darken up your light colored Splash. He has the Lavender gene, as I bought him directly from Bobbi Porto in July 2009. He was 6 months old then, so he is a year and one month now. Stunning boy, sweet & friendly, loves to be held, bathed/groomed. Very nice to his girls. NPIP # 51-370, papers included. Will ship him as soon as it cools off (September, maybe sooner). $10 new box fee. Shipping goes by weight & zip code, I do not overcharge for shipping, the $55 is just a guess. He has been vaccinated (April) for Coryza, no other vaccinations. All my birds get routinely dusted/sprayed for lice/mites and wormed every few months. Any questions just PM me. These are all the pics I have of him. His comb is not as red as it looks in the pics. I will have to get pics of his feet in the next few days. He has all 5 toes, no discoloration. Toe separation is good. Thanks and happy bidding.
smile.png
Local pickup welcome, I am on MD's Eastern Shore.

Merlin6.jpg

Merlin2.jpg

Merlin3.jpg

Merlin5.jpg

SilkiePen2.jpg

That's him in the back

How does the Coryza vaccine work? Is it one of those that makes the bird a carrier, like it will infect non-vaccinated birds? I'm looking for a silkie roo, and I'm not picky about color at this point
smile.png

That's only a problem the first month or 2 after vaccination. Then you can mix them together. He's safe now. Look for him on Ovabid but hurry, only 40 mins. left.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom