1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

My latest quail coop build

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by splibb, Apr 16, 2013.

1. splibb

splibb New Egg

Mar 27, 2013
    Hey everybody this is my first time posting so I thought I would start out with a bang and post a few pics of my latest quail coop build. Love the site and has helped me tremendously with getting my quail operation up and running I'm not sure if I can post multiple pics on one thread but I guess I'll find out [​IMG][/IMG][​IMG]

2. splibb

splibb New Egg

Mar 27, 2013
    [​IMG]. Had a fun time building this one my birds should be old enough in a few weeks to move in!

3. Bonquiqui

Bonquiqui Out Of The Brooder

Mar 24, 2012
    Hi do you have the plans for this coop? I've never raised quail and am looking into it, I love the setup! If not its fine.

Connor

4. BackyardFarmMama

BackyardFarmMama Out Of The Brooder

Apr 12, 2011
    Lower NY
    I'm also interested in plans/instructions. I'm thinking of getting some quail in the spring.

5. mommyoftwo

mommyoftwo Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2013
    I love it. I think it is big enough to be turn into a rabbit hutch. Do you have plans?

6. TanksHill

TanksHill Out Of The Brooder

Jul 22, 2008
    Vista, Ca.

So how did this coop work for you? I built something very similar and had problems with the birds feet.

Any info would be great.

G

7. splibb

splibb New Egg

Mar 27, 2013
    . It worked great I used 1/2" mesh on the bottom and never had any problems

8. Rock Home Isle

Rock Home Isle Chillin' With My Peeps

Yeah...this is cool. Lots more photos please. Closeup and detail images would be most awesome!!!! :cool:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by