My Lemon Blue Cochins

Discussion in 'Online Poultry Show' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Jun 18, 2009.

1. I finally got some photos last night...

Clarence, my roo
    [​IMG]
    My hen:
    [​IMG]
    Another pic of her
    [​IMG]

2. I wanted to add that I will be offering hatching eggs from my trio (I have another hen, too but Mildred is broody and I didn’t want to bug her too much), probably next month.

3. HenPen

HenPen Songster

Apr 29, 2009
    New Hampshire
    How much will you be asking for your eggs??

4. lovemychix

lovemychix Songster

Oct 14, 2008
    Moulton Iowa
    Very nice! I love their color.

5. I wannnnnttttt one!!!! Probably won't be in the market for hatching eggs until next spring as I just got my first chickens and want to make sure I've got it wired before getting more. Hope you'll have some eggs available next spring!

6. Quote:$25 for 6+ shipped

7. Quote:Thank you! The hen is actually even more vibrant in "real life" but the sun was setting so the lighting was not the best.

8. Quote:I also have chicks for sale, too...if you're close enough. [​IMG] Otherwise, I may have eggs next spring...it depends if the market continues to get saturated with this particular color...or not... [​IMG]

9. Sugar Sand Farm

Sugar Sand Farm Songster

Apr 24, 2007
    North Florida
    I would be interested as well but its already too hot here to ship eggs. Would you have some available in the fall. Our days are running 95-100 the heat index was 110 so I am afraid to ship anything.

10. I'm in So Cal, but my husband thinks the four chicks we currently have is the sum total of the experiment permanently. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I won't break it to him until at least next March. The least a loving wife could do. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: