My L'il flock O'love (picture heavy)

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by conroy, Nov 3, 2008.

1. conroy

conroy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    So this is only my second time posting pics I hope I can do this...Here it goes...
    [​IMG]
    Snowy is my only Bantam pullet left you can see her up in the top right corner. Henry and Jaguar are my 2 roos (one has to go) Behind them are Miss Bellum and the powerpuff girls (Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Snowy and Henry were supposed to be Ameracaunas but soon after we placed out order we noticed that MPC changed the names to EE. So I guess they are either, idk.

We raised the Silkie roo (Jaguar) and Snowy and Henry from day olds. Miss Bellum and the PP girls we purchased about a month ago. They are doin great!! No eggs but they are all fun to watch. [​IMG]

2. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    Henry is sooo pretty!!!

3. conroy

Oct 10, 2008
    Thanks, unfortunately 2 roos is too many. Henry is my daughter's and Jaguar is my son's. So we will see what happens. So far we have placed 2 roos in homes successfully. But we just can't decide who goes.

4. conroy

Oct 10, 2008
    Im just bumping this to show off my lil sweeties. I hope noone minds. [​IMG]

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I just love that EE with those feathers all poofed out! Too cute!!!

6. purr

purr Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2008
    east freetown, ma
    are you kidding we love pics
    [​IMG]

7. bubbazmommy

bubbazmommy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2008
    Albany, ME
    very cute

8. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    I say keep Henry because we share a name and he could pass on green egg laying genes to any future babies also I don't care for silkies.

Good Luck choosing,
    Henry

9. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    yeah, you want a manly man...not a girly man [​IMG] and any babies you'd have with the silkie would be wierd walnut combed, pom-pommed headed, scragelly feathered wierd crosses

10. conroy

Oct 10, 2008
    Thanks guys...I love this forum!!! Yeah it would make more sense to keep Henry. And Snowy's beard is always poofy...she's soo cute. Thanks for the responses. We love our chickies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by