My little brother is such a pain!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by FluffyColor, Jun 29, 2010.

1. FluffyColor

FluffyColor Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2009
    Queens, NY
    When my chicks hatched, he laughed at me because I only hatched two out of twelve and said I shouldn't have them. Mind you, these were SHIPPED eggs with NO high-quailty packaging. Of course all twelve weren't going to hatch.

When I found out chickens were illegal, he thought I was crazy because of my petition and said "You really think that's going to change anything?" Um, so what am I supposed to do??? Wait until I can move out and get a farm??????? Act like I can get away with anything because of our mom's tumor??? [​IMG]

He's also getting a new teacher next year after two years with the same teacher. (He has autism and goes to an extra help school.) Yeah, buddy, I do this EVERY YEAR. And he's freaked his teacher is going to be strict. Now you know how I felt three years ago! [​IMG]

He also messes around with my chicks. He goes downstairs and tries to squeeze them until I yell at him to get out. When they were eggs, he took the top off of the incubator and messed with them. That's part of the reason only two hatched. [​IMG]

Fast-forward to last night: It was three in the morning, and I was sleeping. Then Zeke woke up, went into our parents' room (which was around the corner from mine), and started screaming and turning the lights on and off, and woke me up. The heck with my sleep! [​IMG] I ended up going into my parents' room to find out where Mommy has been all this time. She was awake, alright, and we both tried to go to sleep. I slept for almost a half-hour, and he hollered. He was hovering on top of me! I threw him off before he killed me (he's 140 pounds!) and tried to go back to sleep, but then he got the chocolate chips that are supposed to be in my dad's birthday brownies and yelled "OPEN THEM!" and shoved them in my mom's face! She said "No chocolate for breakfast," and he went around the house screaming "WANT CHOCOLATE CHIPS!!! WANT CHOCOLATE CHIPS!! OPEN!!!" [​IMG] My mom was like [​IMG] but he was like [​IMG] and got [​IMG] !!!!

And for a final rant: He still teases me about something at school that happened in APRIL!!!!! There was some problem in a class IN THE GRADE ABOVE ME, but guess what? That devil of a daughter the guy that cuts our grass has tried to bring me into the picture all because of a play!!!!! The whole school thought I liked someone to the point I couldn't even wear a hairstyle because it looked like the character I played. [​IMG] Word has it that this person trashed a total of four classrooms and put sanitizer in about 30 water bottles, including mine, and now Zeke is trying to say I'm not happy because I haven't gotten over the fact that he "broke my heart"!! I never even liked this person!!!!!!! [​IMG]

Do all little brothers get on your nerves? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

Yes. Some more than others. Since this is a rant, I'm not going to chastise you about how your brother has special needs, etc. I'm sure you get that, already.

This, too, shall pass.

3. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

Sounds like things are rough around your house right now. ((hugs))

I never had brothers so I cant commiserate with you but DD has 2 brothers and they fights like cats and dogs. With your brothers special needs (autism) it has to make things even a bit more difficult. Glad that you are able to vent a little bit here and not freak out on the 'bro'.

Hope that you day gets better!

(and find a lock for that chick squeezing baby chickies!!) [​IMG]
  4. FluffyColor

FluffyColor Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2009
    Queens, NY
    Thanks guys. I sprayed him with water and now I feel better. [​IMG]
  5. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Next time get a bucket when he throws a temper tantrum! [​IMG]
  6. agnes_day

agnes_day Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2008
    special needs or not, i wouldve smacked him.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by