My little chick can't stay quiet?

LaChikn

Hatching
Mar 19, 2017
She has had her friends for awhile and my mom just sold them except for her. (Ive grown close, that's why) but now, during the day, she cant ever stop chirping. We thought she was lonely so we put some teddy bears in there. Though, that didnt do much. She has a heated blanket under her tub and she has plenty food and water. (She cant be with other chicks at the moment. Bloody poo... :( ) I'm playing soothing music and finally she stopped chirping. What do I do?

And the bloody poo has stopped but, just in case, we are keeping her separate for a while and giving her medicated water

welcome-byc.gif

Try putting a small mirror in there with her! I have one that can't be with the other chicks right now because of the same reason and a mirror stopped her crying. Plus it's super cute to see her cuddled up next to herself
love.gif

Lucky enough, I have just the mirror :D I'll give it a try. Thanks for the suggestion!

Hope both of your chicks will recover soon. Are they getting corrid? If they have the bloody stools - very likely the other chicks will be developing it also. You may want to begin treatment.

G’Day from down under LaChikn
frow.gif
Welcome!

Please let us know how you go with the mirror and I hope she is able to return to the other chicks soon.

I also hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out
wink.png

Thanks guys ^~^ You're all really nice people. And the mirror seems to be working a bit, although if I wake her up on accident it'll take a little before she's quiet again. That's okay though

welcome-byc.gif

I hope your little chick will be fine, good idea to try using the music and mirror.

Back
Top Bottom