I'm not all that computer savvy and I've been wrestling with the whole "image upload" thing trying to create a member page and the like. Hopefully, I've got it figured out. I apologize in advance if there isn't a picture attached This is my little coop with an herb garden on the top. I used a piece of pond liner that I found somewhere (can't imagine where I would have been to stumble across a giant discarded pond liner) to waterproof the garden box. It slopes, very gently, to the back where there's a 3/4 in pipe, with 1/8 in holes drilled in the bottom, running across the back. The pipe is covered with old window screen and gravel. I also buried a section of old soaker hose in a loose spiral for irrigation. So far, everything seems to be working great. It's draining well but doesn't seem to dry out too quickly. With all the rain we've been having I've only had to water it twice, and the first time was to check the "irrigation system". It is truly amazing what a difference the green roof makes on the air temperature inside the coop. I wish I'd made the whole thing a bit bigger. My math skills are even worse than my computer skills and I made the very rookie mistake of not taking feeders and waters and the big gaping whole in the floor to allow them access to the lower level into account when figuring square footage. Anyway, we're stuck with it, for now. At least, until I can design a better one AND get it approved by better half. Until then, they free range all day, every day, so they aren't unhappy.