My little Frizzle/Sebright mix babies

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Zahboo, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Zahboo

Zahboo Simply Stated

Feb 3, 2009
    Hope Mills, NC
    I got two chicks that are just a few weeks old from a fellow member of BYC yesterday. They are doing great. They are super sweet. They get along with my Silkie chick, Delilah, and my Black Tailed White, Streamer. These little guys are frizzled and are so cute. They only have in their wing feathers, but you can tell they are frizzles. It's so cute. They all look the same, but one has more black in it's wings than the others. I am unable to thing of names, so I may wait until I am a little more sure on genders. I ran out of names naming my others: Delilah, Streamer, Twitch, Maiyu, River. Now I need 2 names GRRR. I had Nevaeh and Snooze, but they were rehomed.

Ain't it cute!
    [​IMG]

2. Emzyyy

Emzyyy Runs with Deer

Jul 14, 2008
    Derby Kansas
    Their adorable I love sebrights I have 6. My chicken's names are...

Felicity (I call her Felix)
    Buzz
    Mojo
    Riley
    Gurdy
    Bonnie
    Sydney
    Ralfie
    Ruddie
    Jasper
    Isabella
    Edward
    Carlisle
    Esme
    Jill
    Rosalie
    Alice
    Dodge

I used alot of Twilight characters. I like Delilah

3. Marion

Marion Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    How adorable! I think that all chicks are just beautiful but this lil one takes it to a new level of cute! Thanks for sharing, you brightened a gloomy day here!

4. Zahboo

Zahboo Simply Stated

Feb 3, 2009
    Hope Mills, NC
    I love Twilight. It was a good book. Haven't seen the moie. Mom said wait until it goes on sale at the store, THATS NEXT WEEK!!! Anyway, If the chicks are chicks *lol* I was thinking Alice and Izzy. We already have a Bella in the house.

5. patyrdz

patyrdz The Madd Hatcher

Feb 26, 2009
    Southern Pines, NC
    Loved Twilight, the movie and all four books!! My daughter was so captivated by it I wanted to see what all the hoohaa was about !!! I really did enjoy them.

That's a nice chick.....hey wait....that's mine!LOL
    I call them Fribrights!! I am glad you like them. [​IMG]

6. Zahboo

Zahboo Simply Stated

Feb 3, 2009
    Hope Mills, NC
    Nuh uh! MINE NOW!!!!
    I may be coming for the others at a later date if you still have them. They are so sweet. I wonder what they will look like. I'm sure mostly sebright look, but sebrights with big combs!

7. patyrdz

patyrdz The Madd Hatcher

Feb 26, 2009
    Southern Pines, NC
    Quote:I might have more in the incubator too! I can't remember when I got my cochin bantan and took the frizzles away from the sebright!! [​IMG]

8. Zahboo

Zahboo Simply Stated

Feb 3, 2009
    Hope Mills, NC
    LOL> I am going to build a big coop this summer. 8x12. Can't wait. There is going to be 2 pens. One for standards and one for bantams. These will be 7x4 and the storage will be 5x8. I will have more information at a later date. I can't wait for all the space though [​IMG] Then I might have to get me a bator going!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by