my little ladies

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by aafairchild, Sep 19, 2012.

1. aafairchild

aafairchild Out Of The Brooder

Aug 24, 2012
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

These are my darlings. 3 australorps, 2 sex links of unknown type and 1 wyandotte also unknown type. They are outside in the playpen and doing fine. 5 week old tomorrow. Coop not quite finished yet due to my being sick, but birds are happy and trying to fly out of the playpen. My yard has a six foot fence so I am hoping they will stay in once I let them out the pen to free range. Yeah the pics suck taken with my blackberry and my girls are a bit camera shy. I lifted the netting to get the pics and they all dashed to the other end of the pen. They have all been healthy and active. I purchased at the feed store as they get theirs from the hatchery I was going to order from anyway. Now my hubbie wants some white birds to go with the black ones.

2. KnobbyOaks

KnobbyOaks Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2012
    Central Texas
    They are so cute looking. I'm trying to picture what my little day-old Australorps will look like in 5 weeks. I just brought them home from the hatchery. Good luck on your free ranging whenever you're ready.

3. Fur & Feathers

Fur & Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 7, 2011
    cheshire
    My Coop
    please post some close ups when have have got time and managed to persuade the ladies of leisure to pose.
    woud love to have some laced wyandottes-very rare here.

4. TXchickmum

TXchickmum Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    North Texas
    Lovely birds!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by