My Lop Rabbit....

Lanissa86

Songster
11 Years
Mar 26, 2008
San Antonio, TX
Okay so my baby bunny thumper has been acting weird today and I was worried. My son woke me up crying saying his Thumper was dead! I know he play a little too rough with him at times so I thought...Great, I got mad at my son because he knows not to take Thumper out unless I am around, but kids will be kids... Well come to find out he was FINE and I have been observing him all day. Seems like when my son get around his cage he "plays" dead. Do rabbits do that? Or do you think he might be REALLY getting sick with something? What kind of diseases do rabbits get anyways? I never had rabbits before. Thanks for any help!

sometimes they react to things that they know will hurt them.. they are fragile animals. it could think that your son is a threat and will pretent to be dead... if u are not sure take it to the vet . is it to hot
? does it have fresh watter????

well don't you know that rabbit is saying "mom get him away from me", lol
lau.gif
lau.gif

He always has fresh water and we keep him in 0ur family room because he will make LOUD noises if left alone because he wants out to lay on someones chest! He is very spoiled. Its just my son is a little too rough, so I have to watch him. Its weird, my son is SO gentle with the chicks but I guess he sees the bunny like a kitten or something. And I agree about him probably telling me to keep Jacob away!! LOL!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom