1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

my lovely family

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by bornnraised, Jul 22, 2013.

1. bornnraised

bornnraised In the Brooder

Jul 2, 2013
    spencer county,kentucky
    [​IMG]
    this is delighla hes a new Hampshire red. he is 21 weeks old and definitally the leader of the flock he is really nice for a roo, and he loves bread.
    [​IMG]
    these are his girls 5 new hampshire hens that are 21 weeks old they love him so much and follow him everywhere.they eat yogert every week and make a little blob to a big mess. the small brown batnam is his lover they always look like they hug each other and hope to have chicks together
    [​IMG]
    this is josie she is my best well behaviored hen i have and she loves craft american singles cheese she devoures them and her lover is the no tail rooster i hope to see their chickes they must be cute
    [​IMG]

2. Whittni

Whittni Crowing

Mar 26, 2011
    Southern Utah
    [​IMG]

3. scratch'n'peck

scratch'n'peck Crowing

Oct 31, 2008
    West Michigan
    My Coop
    What a great flock. Each chicken has his or her own disposition and little quirks.

4. ChirpyChicks1

ChirpyChicks1 Songster 5 Years

Jul 22, 2013
    Kansas
    No tail rooster? Is that normal or did something happen to him? Great flock btw

5. bornnraised

bornnraised In the Brooder

Jul 2, 2013
    spencer county,kentucky
    He has always been missing his tail growing up so I guess its normal

1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: