my May puppies born at 52 days

naakte

Songster
8 Years
Apr 10, 2011
Branson, missouri
86079_my_52_day_pups.jpg

I wanted to share with my BYB pals that supported me during a total crisis time when these guys were born at 52 days. I had 5, but lost the smallest despite my efforts to save him. I have held these 4 pups longer than normal because I needed to make sure they are Ok and they totally are..... I do not breed often, only when i want a show dog, in fact this is my first litter in a year and a half. arent they just adorable!! (I am not prejudiced)

Svetlana (lana) she is a beauty with a brain. she can figure stuff out that the others can not. I would like her to go to a home with an older couple who would further her training because she is soooo smart. It is going to be hard to say goodbye to all of them. I did not de dew claw this litter because they were born at 52 days, and being premies I didnt want to stress them. We lost a boy from this litter that has left a hole in my heart. 1 out of 5 at 52 days isnt bad though. it was a whole lot of work.

Katerina (Kat) she is named for a puppy i lost in my first litter in 2008. I thought about keeping her, but i know I must stick to not keeping puffs. Kat is very timid and will go to an older woman who wants a lap dog. she is the tiniest of all 4 of the surviving pups and she is the first pure white crested i have ever had. I hope to find her a home close where i can visit her sometimes. Kat is a special girl

Thomas white. isnt he adorable? he is going to a home with children 10 to 17 yrs old because he loves to run and play hard. He is a great lil guy. sooo handsome

Tatiana (Tati for short) like thomas she loves to run and play. she will be going to a home with smaller children because she is such a gentle lamb. the eye liner generally comes in before one year old. she will be even prettier when her liner comes in.

Quote:
There are two different types of Chinese Cresteds I believe. One is hairless (the kind with no hair on the body, only the legs and head and tail) and the other is called a powder puff...they have hair all over.

Last edited:
I have a friend who breeds cresteds. Her littlest guy just got a couple majors this month. Your guys are beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom