1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

My Mcmurray order arrived this morning !!! yay

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by jarvis, Mar 5, 2012.

1. jarvis

jarvis Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2011
    potosi
    70 something chickies =) yay =) ill get some general pics of everyone after while .. lol .. and ill post them .. i lost 3 of the bantams today while i was at work =( hope i dont lose any more of them .. they are soooo tiny .. =D I had to show up at the post office to find out the chicks were there .. they never called me .. =/ they made me late for work since i had to take them all back home arrange and watch them all for a while .. seems like i waited forever on them lol .. =) yay for them being here !!!!

2. Robins nest

Robins nest Out Of The Brooder

Mar 4, 2012
    Northern CA
    I also got chicks from McMurray. I was lucky and the p.o. was good about calling me right away. I got 28 on 2/19 and so far they are all doing well. Good luck with your babies!

3. Kayakguy

Kayakguy New Egg

Mar 11, 2010
    Lee County
    If you don't mind me asking, how long were yours in shipping?

Ours went out late Saturday night/ early Sunday morning. They won't be here until tommorow morning at best as the truck has already run today.

This is the first time we have mail ordered chicks and I am nervous as can be. Naturally it was warmish and pleasant until the chicks shipped and then the temps went back down. I am just praying my box is peeping when I get it.

4. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    70 something?! Wow! You'll be busy for a few weeks! [​IMG] Congrats!

5. LittleDarlings

LittleDarlings Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 14, 2011
    Madison, GA
    Congrats!! [​IMG] Sorry about your 3 tiny ones! [​IMG] I hope the rest stay peeping while you're at work!

6. Showvol

Showvol Out Of The Brooder

Nov 6, 2010
    Knox County, Tennessee
    My order from MM was two days from Iowa to Tennessee but I picked the order directly from the USPS Distribution Center in Knoxville on Sunday. If you are picking them up from your local post office add another day. My order was shipped from Iowa to St. Paul, MN on Friday, St. Paul, MN to Chicago on Saturday and delivered from Chicago to Knoxville on Sunday around 3:00 pm.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by