My Meeting/Trip to Yogiman's House!!! (7 Pics.,)

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by babyboy1_mom, Dec 14, 2008.

1. babyboy1_mom

babyboy1_mom Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Louisiana
    I finally got to make a trip to meet Yogiman on Friday, 12-12-08. He and his wife are absolutely wonderful people. I took a few pictures while I was there.

[​IMG]
    YOGIMAN & HIS DW
    [​IMG]
    YOGIMAN & MY SON

[​IMG]
    YOGIMAN

[​IMG]
    YOGIMAN & MY SON

[​IMG]
    MY NEPHEW, MOMS_PANTRY & YOGIMAN
    [​IMG]
    YOGIMAN

[​IMG]
    MY DH

I have a couple more pics., but they would not upload for me. I am sick right now, so I will work with it another time. I will also be adding pics. of the chickens that I got from Yogiman, as soon as I am feeling better.

Hope that you all enjoy.

Dorothy

2. menageriemama

menageriemama Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2008
    Lake Nebagamon, WI
    Great pics!!! How is he feeling?? (Yogiman I mean [​IMG] )

3. babyboy1_mom

Apr 13, 2008
    Louisiana
    Yogiman is feeling a little better. He is still going back and forth to doctors and having tests and procedures done, though. Thanks for asking. I am waiting to hear from him now.

4. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

There's my pal! Thanks so much for posting these pics. I've been thinking about him so much lately. [​IMG]

5. babyboy1_mom

Apr 13, 2008
    Louisiana
    speckledhen - You are very welcome. I've been thinking about him alot myself.

I knew that Roger was a very nice gentleman, but his wife and he are some of the nicest people that I have ever met. They welcomed me and my family into their home and we had a great visit. One that I will never forget. We sat around and visited for hours.

Even though we had about 7 hours of road time, coming and going, I will do it again. I am like my 4 yr. old though, I wish that Mr. Roger lived closer to us...lol It was well worth the trip, just to meet and spend time with him and his wife.

6. BamaChicken

BamaChicken Orpingtons Bama Style

Nov 14, 2007
    Wow, those are great pictures. So glad he is feeling better. I have been praying for his health. Great pics of him and his wife. Can't wait to see the chicken pics too. YOu have a lovely family also.

7. babyboy1_mom

Apr 13, 2008
    Louisiana
    BamaChicken - Thanks. I only have 2 pics. that I am in, but I was unable to upload either of those pics, for some reason. I guess that I am going to have to try again, not that I am wanting to show off my mug on here, but they were taken on our visit, so I will try again...lol

Also, please keep praying. He has a long journey ahead of him and he needs all the prayers and support that he can get.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2008
  8. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Thanks so much for posting pics of the man some of us have been praying for. Always wonderful to see the real thing. Continued prayers for Yogiman and his lovely wife.

9. babyboy1_mom

Apr 13, 2008
    Louisiana
    I just wanted to let all of you know that I started a new thread for the pics. of the chickens that I got from Yogiman. The title is "Pics. of my new chickens from Yogiman!!! (Pic. Heavy (26))

I hope that you enjoy them as much as you enjoyed seeing the pics. on this thread.

Dorothy

10. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Glad to see that man again! I never knew what he looked like but him and Gordie would be pick of a pair!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by