My Mille Fleur D'Uccle Group (DUW)

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by byrandom, Jan 16, 2009.

1. byrandom

byrandom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 22, 2008
    Terrell, TX
    One of the first bantam breeds that I was attracted to were the Mille Fleur D'Uccles.. So, I just had to have some! Lol

Pullet #1

[​IMG]

Pullet #2

[​IMG]

Pullet #3

[​IMG]

Pullet #4

[​IMG]

Pullet #5

[​IMG]

Pullet #6

[​IMG]

Pullet #7

[​IMG]

Pullet #8

[​IMG]

Pullet Group Shot

[​IMG]

Cockeral #1

[​IMG]

Cockeral #2

[​IMG]

Cockeral #3

[​IMG]

Cockeral Group Shot

[​IMG]

Unfortunately, I also have 12 other little Roos who I have no plans for. Hence the very stylish makeshift bands.

What do you all think? [​IMG]

2. SunAngel

SunAngel Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2008
    Chambersburg, Pa.
    Awww they are so pretty! Thanks for sharing your pics!

I have 2 pullets and they are absolutely my favorite chickens out of all that I have. Which might be why I just ordered 12 more in other colors! They are the sweetest, chattiest chickens. Always curious...I love them! My two look similar to your #2 and 7 [​IMG]

3. briarpatchfarms

briarpatchfarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2008
    Grayson, Ky
    yeah there my favorite i have two pair of them there my babies my dihlila set on my shoulder shes so cute here are some of the dont have a pick of new roo.
    [​IMG]
    i plan to show mine are you planning to show any of yours?

4. byrandom

Sep 22, 2008
    Terrell, TX
    SunAngel - Thank you very much! And, you're welcome, I love showing off pictures of my animals.

Briarpatchfarms - I don't know that any of my birds would be considered "Show Quality". I would love to show them if I could! [​IMG]

5. BJ

BJ Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2007
    You are SO LUCKY! This is my favorite breed. I would have a whole yard full of them if they did better in the cold Indiana weather. I have lost 2 due to illnesses and I just have one left. I worry about her all the time. She just isn't as hardy with our ever-changing weather here in Indiana. She gets along "okay" with the orps, but she is always submissive...last to eat/hangs back.

Your girls are lovely!

6. byrandom

Sep 22, 2008
    Terrell, TX
    BJ - these guys have flourished in our Texas weather. Right now it's at about 32 degrees, tomorrow it will be 40, and keep climbing into the 60's by Monday. It never gets below freezing for too long here, but it can be 20 one day, and 65 the next!

7. briarpatchfarms

briarpatchfarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2008
    Grayson, Ky
    you can show them a county fairs and stuff but not big shows but you can show them

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by