MY MOM IS GONNA KILL ME!!!! HA

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by frankie5316, Feb 27, 2009.

1. frankie5316

frankie5316 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 29, 2008
    Tucson, Arizona
    I have 12 chickens and ive been wanting to incubate a few eggs and my mom wont let me because she doesnt want any more chickens , so since she wont let me incubate my own eggs i decided to leave a couple of eggs in the nest everytime i pick the eggs and my hen went broody on 12 eggs today!!!! ha ha! shes gonna be so angry when she finds out.

2. Southernbelle

Southernbelle Gone Broody

Mar 17, 2008
    Virginia
    What's your plan for the chicks? I think your mom would notice eventually...

3. frankie5316

frankie5316 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 29, 2008
    Tucson, Arizona
    I have alot of aunts and uncles that want chicks. she probably will find out soon. but i know that she would feel to bad to take out the eggs

4. mrsengeseth

mrsengeseth Chillin' With My Peeps

Gosh, as a mom, I'd be mad. But as a crazy chcken lady, um...I have been known to have a few extras here and there for DH to discover later. LOL

5. embkm

embkm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 16, 2009
    Colbert, Ga
    Quote:LOL... And I just told my DH "I wish our kids would be sneaky like that instead of the stuff they usually sneak about!"

Of course, I think extra chickens will at least give me something in return... not like the "free" 2nd gerbil my DD happened to "find".(I'm just hoping it's another girl so no babies!)

6. dave_Cash69

dave_Cash69 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2009
    kaintucky
    Haha.
    My mother and father are the same way.

7. daisychick

daisychick Incubator Tetris Master Consultant

Feb 8, 2009
    Colorado
    I used to "sneak" in extra critters all the time and I always got away with it cause my mom was an animal lover like me and once she saw it well she couldn't say "no" LOL!!! I got away with it all the time.

8. lilbreeches

lilbreeches Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2009
    Delight, AR
    we never got to have any pets growin up so now we have all kinds of stuff and my kids don't have to sneak them in on me, i welcome all kinds of critters. LOL [​IMG]

9. chickedydoodaa

chickedydoodaa Taking a break

Feb 8, 2009
    Philadelphia PA
    Demand more animals or threaten to have yourself adopted by a family who will let you have all the animals you want [​IMG]

10. freddy22

freddy22 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2008
    Illinois
    this is hilarious..lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by