My mom was hit by a car this afternoon...

If she's grumping about not being in her own bed then she's going to be fine. I'm so glad for you and your family. Make sure she takes it easy when she finally gets home. She's had a great trauma and got off pretty lightly considering. She needs to be resting, now. No crazy holiday decorating for Mom.

Good luck with whatever you decide to pursue with the driver. I'd be out for blood, myself, but it sounds like that may not be able to happen in this case. Oh well... It is the season of giving and forgiveness.

hugs.gif

Good Luck

OMG, she could have been killed! That is sooo scary. I am just glad she will recover but give her time. She probally will be hurting for sometime after she comes home.
hugs.gif

She just came home! Mom wasn't crazy about the hospital food, but who cares! Right now my dad is putting a Chinese herbal medicine on her skin to help make the bruises go away. I do believe in the power of prayer! Yippee!

Suzy
bun.gif

I haven't spoken to her since last night. Not sure how she slept yet. However, I do know that she must be feeling a little better, in light of the fact that she's been sending me some email jokes.

Suzy
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom