My mom's foot ulcer... Prayers please!

Oh, we both thank you! We are doing okay, But Idk why MY legs are killing me today! lol, not supposed to work like that! Thanks!

Omigosh! I had no idea your mom had a foot ulcer! God bless her and I will pray for a speedy recovery. I wish I could help you out, but I live so far away.
Yea, unfourtunatly, but she is getting by. Because we are moving Sunday, I think she will probably be in pain a lot Monday. I hope not, but she probably will be. Thank you for your prayers! *HUGS* I wish you could come help me too! lol... Idk when she is having surgery yet, but hopefully it is soon! My best friend will help me out with my g-ma, laundry, dishes, pets, etc... after school probably a couple of times a week at least. His mom will drop him off, so at least he can help while my dad is at work. And that means more time together!!! Yay!

Wow! Gotta love best friends huh? It's always nice to have somebody to help you out. I'll keep you and your mom in my prayers. I hope you like your new house!!

Last edited:
Wow! Gotta love best friends huh? It's always nice to have somebody to help you out. I'll keep you and your mom in my prayers. I hope you like your new house!!

Yep, I love him so much.
hugs.gif
(He thinks I'm alright too...
wink.png
lol, no he loves me too...) Thanks! I do love the house, but I'm having some bad feelings and it's hard to explain. I cry every time I go over...

Yep, I love him so much.
hugs.gif
(He thinks I'm alright too...
wink.png
lol, no he loves me too...) Thanks! I do love the house, but I'm having some bad feelings and it's hard to explain. I cry every time I go over...
Oh, I am so sorry. I have never moved before, but l can tell you something that has helped me through tough times. This quote has gotten me through everything from a missed homework assignment to the loss of a family member. "Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." Trust me, this helps.

Oh, I am so sorry. I have never moved before, but l can tell you something that has helped me through tough times. This quote has gotten me through everything from a missed homework assignment to the loss of a family member. "Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." Trust me, this helps.
Aw! Thank you so much, I like that!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom