My mother got Dominiques at TSC

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by luvmychicknkids, May 10, 2009.

1. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Which I think is pretty cool. A few weeks ago I called her to let her know they had Barred Rocks...something she REALLY wanted. So she met me in town and I helped her pick all females and sent her on her way. Every time I was at her house I would look at all her babies and never noticed their combs......until a few days ago!!! They aren't Barred Rocks, they are Dominiques!!! That is so cool! We haven't been able to get them even when we ordered them we got Barred Rocks instead. I know they are just hatchery quality Dominiques but I was excited anyway!!! They are sweet and beautiful babies so far!!!

2. Big dreams

Big dreams Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2009
    Wish I could get some like that, I have only one but I think it is a really cool bird. Not sure yet if it is a girl or a boy.... [​IMG] I would like to get one of each! Not that I need any more chickens, I just bought 7 more BR that I didn't need but I had none. [​IMG] Tell your mom good deal!!!!!!!!!!!

3. jjdward

jjdward How bout them DAWGS!

May 4, 2009
    Buchanan, Georgia
    I would love to get some good Dom's. You just cant hardly find them. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by