My Mothers to Be! (goats)

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Haviris, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Haviris

Haviris Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 4, 2007
    I'm really getting eager for kidding season to get here. I've been giving the girls pep talks, letting them know what I want, told them to think lots of Pink!

So anyway, I went out w/ the camera today and got some pics,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. griffin45

griffin45 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 15, 2008
    South Central Virgina
    Great pictures and that is a great looking group of Does! I really like the buckshin and black does markings! [​IMG]

3. bheila

bheila Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2008
    Kent, Wa
    When are their due dates? I'm going to pick up a pregnant Pygmy tomorrow. I'm so excited! I have to wait until April for kids though. That gives me a lot of time to prepare. I can't wait to see pictures of your new kids.

4. helmstead

helmstead Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2007
    Alfordsville, IN
    Haviris, you always have some great looking kids! Can't wait to see them!

5. RedStickLA

RedStickLA Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2007
    South Louisiana
    awww what a sweet little group of Mama's! [​IMG] Very Pretty! Good Luck...I hope you have lots of little girl kids. I will be watching for the pictures. When are they due?
    Mitzi

6. Haviris

Haviris Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 4, 2007
    They are due in March and April, the buckskin doe and the roaned doe should be first. March just isn't getting here quick enough, I've got major baby fever!

I'm definately bias, but I think my girls are pretty great! I just love the second pic w/ everyone in a line, if only Willow (roan doe) had gotten in place, she was to busy stuffing her face, she wasn't really interested in having her pic taken.

So this gives you a sneak peak at who I will be bragging on in a few months! Any thoughts on how many each will have (this is always a fun game to play)? I already have a pretty good idea on two of them. (the black doe on the right is probably not bred)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by