my neice is in labor new update post 1- great news

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by chixie, Sep 14, 2010.

1. chixie

chixie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    So excited. I am going up there i n a little while... Her water broke 4 hrs ago. she was gonna try to rest . I havent called up there cause I dont want to bother her this early so I will be going in a litle while... big chance she will end up having a c section. she was only 85lbs when she got prego she is only 4 ft. tall and the baby was estimated over 7 lbs last week. she has gestational diabetes. prayers for a safe delivery and a healthy baby boy

she had him... Kaiden Lane is 7lbs 5 oz. and 20 inches long... momma and baby are doing great

update
    momma is not doing to good. her heart rate is staying high so they are running tests on her heart today. please pray that everything comes out ok... thank you
    Just got a call from my sil . My neice has a pulmonary embolisum(sp?) they wont let her see her baby today and they are asking evryone to not come to the hospital today. they are still running test.

UPDATE...
    she should be going home tomorrow to be with her baby boy. her cardiologist says she is doing great

Last edited: Sep 18, 2010
  2. chickensducks&agoose

chickensducks&agoose Chillin' With My Peeps

wow! FAST! COngratulations! Was it a C-section?

3. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

Congratulations to your niece! Glad everyone is doing well.

Of course, we need pics, ASAP! LOL

4. WingingIt

WingingIt Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    Congratulations to all!

5. chixie

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    they had to do an emergancy c section because they gave momma some meds to help her reland she had an allergic reaction . the babies heart rate dropped. momma and baby are fine. she didnt get to hold the baby until 1 pm cause babys blood sugar dropped but he is doing great and is so precious. I will try to post pics later. he has a head full of hair

6. oesdog

oesdog Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 7, 2010
    Ireland
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! great to hear mum and baby are doing fine.
    We had our little Granddaughter 4 weeks ago - we get nothing done as we spend all our time ooing and ahhing over the baby!

Oesdog - [​IMG]

7. chixie

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    congrats on your grandbaby... my first grandbaby is due dec 16... my neice and daughter are best freinds and they are hoping to raise there babies up together so they can be freinds...

8. Blackbird

Blackbird Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2009
    MN
    [​IMG] Hoping all turns out well!

9. greeneggsandham

greeneggsandham Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2008
    Putnam,CT
    Sending prayers that your neice will pull through and be ok.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2010
  10. chixie

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    my neice is doing great. she is back in a regular room. she may get to go home mondayHer precious baby got to go home with daddy and his family. before he left the nurse wheeled her out of ICU and into a private room so she could spend some time with her baby before he left.

Her doctor recomends for her to get her tubes tied because if she has another baby it will most likely kill her.Her heart is permanently damaged. she has a tough decission to make. her mom is trying to get her to have her eggs harvested for later use. she is only 20. right now she says she doesnt want any more children but I know she will probably want more kids someday.`please continue to keep her and her family in your prayers. she has a long road ahead of her.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by