My neighbor kidnapped and abused my chickens-seriously

Femmejolie313

In the Brooder
9 Years
Dec 28, 2010
I need to vent-I am so sickened over this-
I am not one to post my life on the internet, but this threw me for a loop. My chickens, -have been missing since the morning on the blizzard-12/26-(2 days). We have looked for them for days-worried sick. I had come to the conclusion that they may have died in the snow. My husband looks behind my house in the woods, to find my neighbor-(we don't get along) screaming at him-saying that he's had my (profanity removed) chickens all this time, (no note, no phone call, not even contact with the local police to complain) knowing they were mine (theft-kidnapping), my husband asked to get them, my neighbor refused, then goes on to grab them by their legs, turn them upside down, and throw them into the concrete in the street-ANIMAL ABUSE!! I am pressing charges and filing for a restraining order. What really gets me is his wife claims to hate birds, has 3 of they're own chickens, and GET THIS-works for a vet in Bergen County, NJ and watched her husband try to kill them-she claims they were keeping them safe. I AM BAFFLED-this is really sick.........I'm sick over this. I just don't get it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
ep.gif
gosh you should SSS the nieghbour!
somad.gif

Call animal control right now! They should have someone there to document what's going on.......what the heck? Call the police, those people don't sound right at all!!!! For your chicken's sake, call someone!! If they do threats like that to you, you are in danger.......please do something!

Hi, and
welcome-byc.gif

I'm so sorry this happened......that's just terrible......some people are just plain cruel.

Good for you for getting the law involved. Please keep us posted!

Now see... if this was me... and someone did that to my birds... I would be the one winding up in jail. No joke.

Back
Top Bottom