My New Avatar

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by rughooker, Sep 6, 2008.

1. rughooker

rughooker Chillin' With My Peeps

Thought I should have an avatar that goes with my username. I've been primitive rughooking for about four years. Never thought I'd be using this pic ( one of my first ) to use as an avatar on BYC. I didn't have chickens then either! [​IMG]

2. Alexis

Alexis Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 28, 2008
    Philomath, Oregon
    Very cool! [​IMG]

3. lauralou

lauralou Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 10, 2007
    Central Virginia
    I like it!

4. Linda in San Diego

Linda in San Diego Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2008
    San Diego
    Nice, is there somewhere that I can see a bigger version? The avatar is so very small on this small screen. LOL

5. rughooker

Quote:Hope you like it! When I go back to hooking class this fall, I think I'll try hooking a sweet little silkie. Carolyn [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. rughooker

[​IMG] How come you guys have bigger avatars than mine? Everytime my dh tried uploading it, something would pop up saying the pic was too large. Maybe its because I'm kinda new and have only 75 posts. [​IMG]

7. newchickenfamily

newchickenfamily Chillin' With My Peeps

Love your rug!! I had a hard time with my avatar too. [​IMG] I think I spent 2 hours fiddling around with Photobucket, etc...

8. ercky&perky

ercky&perky Out Of The Brooder

Sep 6, 2008
    alberta
    HELP I'm new at this and want a avatar but every time I pick one it refuses it for size or mega pixels how do you guys load yours???[​IMG]

9. rughooker

ercky&perky :

HELP I'm new at this and want a avatar but every time I pick one it refuses it for size or mega pixels how do you guys load yours???[​IMG]

Why do you want a new avatar? Ercky and Perky are precious. Try saying that 3 times!! My husband did mine. I think he got tired of me screaming!!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    rughooker p.s. Did you look on this site for help? [​IMG]

10. Jestre

Jestre Out Of The Brooder

Aug 31, 2008
    Garner, NC
    Stupid question: What is 'primitive' rughooking? I know when I was younger my grandparents bought us rug hooking kits, but I'm guessing this is different?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by