My New Babies Are Coming!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by ProudNewChickenMommy86, Nov 16, 2011.

1. ProudNewChickenMommy86

ProudNewChickenMommy86 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 2, 2011
    Acworth, Ga
    WHEN I SAY NEW BABIES I'M REFERRING TO A ROOSTER NAMED NICK AND HIS 2 GIRLS. I CAN'T WAIT, HE'S JUST TOO HANSOME! On another note I also can't wait for Mr. Grumbles. -sigh- This whole shipping thing is complicated for me lol. I guess once I do it a few times it won't be too difficult.

2. ProudNewChickenMommy86

Nov 2, 2011
    Acworth, Ga
    Ok, well, i guess FREE RANGE, isn't really free range. No, i do not have a fence or fancy housing. But, I love my chickens and I make sure they are happy and very well taken care of. The owner decided she didn't want to re home Nick or his girls. I hope the person that nick goes to don't eat him or mistreat him. He would have had nothing but love available here. So, now my feelings are hurt. But, it's whatever I guess. I'll move on... [​IMG]

3. ProudNewChickenMommy86

Nov 2, 2011
    Acworth, Ga
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Seriously... What's wrong with my property? Nothing, in my eyes. They have a kick butt coop, plenty of room to roam, food, water, love, and unlimited attention! Sorry for venting, but, come on now...

4. FlockMama

FlockMama ChickyBawkyChickChick

Mar 11, 2009
    Washington State
    Looks perfect to me [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by