My New Babies!!****HATCHING PICS!***(and dry polish silkie pic)

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Vamp-A-Billy Princess, May 12, 2008.

1. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Vamp-A-Billy Princess Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 14, 2008
  2. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    Thats cute how they sit in the little egg cups [​IMG] It looks like it kept them from flopping all around waiting to get their legs.

3. jeaucamom

jeaucamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2007
    Ophir, CA
    How precious!! [​IMG] I never tire of seeing the miracle of birth. Thanks for sharing!

4. Myst4

Myst4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2008
    N.S., Canada
    awww how sweet are those!!!! I just love em!!!!

5. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    Oh so cute!! [​IMG]

6. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

very cute [​IMG]

Last edited: May 12, 2008
  7. Myst4

Myst4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2008
    N.S., Canada
    Quote:wow,I just noticed you have an 19 month old son..I have an almost 18 month old son(May 20th he will be 18 months) very close in age. I also have 2 daughters{ages 18 and 10,will be 11 beginning of June) and another son(age 13). 1 pot bellied pig named Oliver, 2 cats(Ashes and Wobbles),3 dogs(Golden Retriever mix called Horatio,a Chiweenie called Tweezer and a mini Dachshund called Bella),2 Finches(Mylo and Keeta),1 dwarf rabbit named Bugs,20 hens,1 roo, 12 chicks,and 28 eggs in the bator...oh yeah, and a husband lol..oh and a mother-inlaw staying with us until October. Busy busy busy..is my middle name.

Last edited: May 12, 2008
  8. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    Myst when's your son's bday? My Memphis was born Sept 10th at 11:45pm. Almost 9/11 but I wasn't waiting around. I love my eggie babies. They are so cool! 8 babies now and 5 pips. That is something going on in each egg. The one I thought might have been dead is the one that just hatched...another dominique. The yellow silkie is Ciara and the back one is Star. Haven't named the others yet.

9. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    Quote:wow my daughter Sam is born the same day as your son, just a year earlier. she was born a little after 2pm. But my daughter deceided she wouldnt wait until her time 8 weeks later.

10. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    Cool. Toddlers are SO fun. He looked in the incubator and said "eeeegs? chick chicks? WOW!" Then he kissed the window. How sweet!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by