My new babies :) Lots of PICS!!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Farm Chic, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Farm Chic

Farm Chic Out Of The Brooder

Aug 21, 2008
    Davisburg, MI
    These are my golden laced, buff and white crested blue polish babies!!
    [​IMG]

These are my dominique(s) and barred rock(s) Not sure which is which folks, sorry!
    [​IMG]

These are my red cochin and buff orpington babies!
    [​IMG]

These are my golden laced and silver laced wyandottes. I had 6 total, but we lost one of the silver laced ones on Sunday [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And these are my australorps!
    [​IMG]

We love all of them [​IMG] They are about 3 days old in the pics. They are now 1 week old as of today!!

2. HuestisFarm

HuestisFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2008
    Fly Creek, NY
    Oh, how cuuuute! I love them all... but if they get to be too much for ya, I'll take the Dominiques & BRs off your hands! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Congrats on that bunch of fuzzy butt cuteness. They are precious. I have a dominique and just love her too pieces. She is a character. She snuggles up in my bathrobe every morning to watch me drink my coffee on the deck. Her name is Domino.

[​IMG]

I have a red cochin named Ruby that looked just like your little girl. This is her at 4 weeks old.

[​IMG]

And my SLW is very very spoiled, she is my stalker chicken. Stalks me everywhere and rides with me in the van and has gone to school with DD last year. They are a hoot.

Enjoy them.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2008
  4. Farm Chic

Farm Chic Out Of The Brooder

Aug 21, 2008
    Davisburg, MI
    [​IMG]

we are hoping that come next year we will be able to accomodate even more! [​IMG]

my hubby grew up with RIRs and as for me, never had anything but cats and dogs! This is my first time and I am loving every minute of it [​IMG]

I can't wait until they get big. Right now we have 6 bantams. My silkie rooster is a beast [​IMG] he seems to be still growing too [​IMG] anyone have silkies?? how big do they really get because mine is just double the size of my OE rooster!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by