My new babies!!! PICS :D

Discussion in 'Geese' started by 19hhbelgian, May 28, 2010.

1. 19hhbelgian

19hhbelgian Pigs DO Fly!!

Apr 9, 2009
    New Tripoli PA
    Here they are... Too cute for words! It's been a few years since I've had geese (don't tell DH they're geese... He still thinks they are ducks [​IMG] [​IMG]) I got them from Patty in MD (Chickygirl2) at our chickenstock last weekend! These 2 are just too much! They follow me everywhere, and if I go too fast for them, they put their little wing nubs out like they are going to fly to catch up [​IMG]
    Foreground is my Pilgrim and in the back is my sebastopol (first time I've ever had either one of these breeds!)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Shannon's Chix

Shannon's Chix Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2009
    N.E. Florida
    Oh my gosh! I want geese!!!

3. TennesseeTruly

TennesseeTruly Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2009
    Church Hill, TN
    Hmmmm are you sure that's a Sebbie?? It has dark legs.

No matter what they are, they're adorable. I have 8 Sebbie goslings and 6 adults and I have 2 Roman Tufted eggs in the incubator.

Laurie

4. lovesduckies

lovesduckies Bedroom Farm Inc.

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    omg soooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha omg really?????????? he doesn't know??? he doesn't like geese?? my mom is scared of them... HMMMM thanks for the idea!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha

Last edited: May 29, 2010
  5. JROOSTER

JROOSTER Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2010
    Louisiana
    Gotta LOVE those feet!!! [​IMG]

6. froggie71

froggie71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2009
    Shamong, NJ
    They are adorable [​IMG] We got 2 Sebbie babies from Patty at the chicken stock. It is our first time with geese as well. They are just the sweetest babies. My DH knows they are geese though, he is the one who insisted we get them. [​IMG]

7. 19hhbelgian

19hhbelgian Pigs DO Fly!!

Apr 9, 2009
    New Tripoli PA
    Quote:Did you get the older goslings that she had? Jason will figure it out sooner or later, but by then I'll ba able to act cute and innocent, and he will shake his head and walk away [​IMG]

8. froggie71

froggie71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2009
    Shamong, NJ
    Quote:Did you get the older goslings that she had? Jason will figure it out sooner or later, but by then I'll ba able to act cute and innocent, and he will shake his head and walk away [​IMG]

1 was smaller with fuzz and the other has some feathers. Unfortunately the one with fuzz has disappeared. [​IMG] I'm so upset by this. No sign of it anywhere. No predator (unless 2 legged) could get in duck house and no way it could have gotten out on it's own. My whole family is really upset by this. The 2 goslings hung out together, and slept together. Now I have 1 lone sebbie. [​IMG]
    I'm sure Jason will forgive you. They are just so darn cute how could he not. [​IMG] Next chicken stock I hope to see them all grown up. [​IMG]

9. chick4chicks

chick4chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2008
    N.E. Pa.
    [​IMG] Oh what sweet little goslings. Can't wait to see them grown up next year.[​IMG]

10. jerseygirl1

jerseygirl1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2009
    Orange County, NY
    I saw geese at the Chickenstock, and I thought they were ducksQ!!! He'll never know!!!!!!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by