My new babies! PICS!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by KatieV, Jul 17, 2010.

1. KatieV

KatieV Out Of The Brooder

May 2, 2009
    Okay, so I got them from MPC on Tuesday and I am just now able to post pics. The group photo's were taken the day I received them and the individual photo's were taken about an hour ago. I suspect that some of my girls are older then 6 days old, but this being my first time with chicks, I could be wrong. I have 2 BR's, 2 BO's, 1 Light Brahma, and 2 GLW's. And here I go, attempting to post pics.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking! I cannot believe how fast they grow - right before my very eyes! [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. noodleroo

noodleroo Snuggles with Chickens

Apr 29, 2010
    Rockport, Tx
    Beautiful babies! You're going to have so much fun with them....love 'em lots!

3. featherz

featherz Veggie Chick

Mar 22, 2010
    Saratoga County, NY
    Very cute! And yes, those look like day old chicks to me (in the box). My MPC chicks were extra big and fluffy this time around! [​IMG]

4. Lesalynn

Lesalynn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 25, 2009
    Darnell, Louisiana
    Such cutie pies!!!! And I just LOVE the names....great job! [​IMG]

5. Moxiechick

Moxiechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2010
    Maine
    Awwwww! Such cuteness! [​IMG]

6. Cattitude

Cattitude Chillin' With My Peeps

I want them! Wait... I have 19 fuzzy butts of my own... okay, you can keep them. [​IMG]

The last batch of chicks started getting wing feathers at about a week, so from looking at your babies, the age you were told would be right. Such cuties! Have big fun! [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. KatieV

KatieV Out Of The Brooder

May 2, 2009
    I'm glad to know I didn't miss a week with them. [​IMG] But...they grow so fast, every time I go in and look at them I think they've gotten bigger. I love them!!! [​IMG] I want more...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by