My new babies :) Pictures

Kschwartz

Chirping
8 Years
Jun 15, 2011
Just got my first ducks ever on Friday! I was originally planning on getting Mallards, but then decided to get Rouens at the last minute. They are healthy and so cute! Not sure of the exact age, but most likely just around a week old. Their names are Jack and Sam (real original, huh? and names will probably stay the same no matter what gender they are, lol.
wink.png
) My sister and I each named one.

More pictures will be added later! Also, could anyone possibly help me with sexing these little guys (or gals)? Thanks, much appreciated!

0619112047a.jpg

0619112046a-1.jpg

254464_1677799799431_1670580431_1199296_169187_n.jpg

Last edited:
Just curious, why did you decide against mallards. With their sleek lines they are such elegant ducks. Rouens, to me, look like mallards on a high fat diet and that have been sitting around watching too much TV.
big_smile.png
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Just because they are a little more domesticated and friendly. They are really chubby looking, but it's kind of cute
smile.png

You won't be able to sex them at that age. They look to be a week or so old, maybe younger. Super cute! We keep the names no matter what gender they turn out to be, We have a runner girl named Spock: from Star Trek.

Back
Top Bottom