My new babies....

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Caddy-Corner-Chick, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Caddy-Corner-Chick

Caddy-Corner-Chick Songster

Jan 21, 2011
    Hernando, FL
    I am not sure exactly what breed they are , but a nice lady in my county gave me 3 little ducks.

2 of them look exactly alike and I am [​IMG] KMFX for Pekins then there is one that is the same coloring but wayyyyy smaller and I have no clue what it is... Any guesses on either..??

Sorry the pictures suck, it was taken with my Ipod.

[​IMG]

and this is the small one but same coloring and look but just the mini of the other two

[​IMG]

She told me she got them at TSC, I called and they said they sold a mixture but had no clue what they were or who they ordered from [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. DuckLover179

DuckLover179 Waddles & Puddles

Nov 28, 2010
    California
    They look like my pekins. One of mine was bigger than the other, but they were the same age. Yours are so cute! [​IMG]

3. Caddy-Corner-Chick

Caddy-Corner-Chick Songster

Jan 21, 2011
    Hernando, FL
    Quote:Oh that would be great!!! I am praying they are a type I won't need to clip the wings. They are so scared of me right now and keep running away. I been talking softly to them, and grabbing up their little fluffy butts.

I have a huge Brooder in my dining room, which I divided off. Chicks on one side, ducks on the other.
    My 3 week old chicks are like " What the heck are those things?" and trying to peck the ducks, the ducks at first were doing the same but now they are bored and sleeping.

My husband thinks I am nuts because I do not have a lake or a pond...

I told him, honey that's what Kiddie Pools are for... Hee Hee!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: