My new Baby...Meet VULTURE LADY!

WhispersToChickens

In the Brooder
9 Years
Apr 17, 2010
I was just THRILLED to find her....I think she is gorgeous, still having a hard time fitting in, but Im sure she will. I think shes Beautiful, then again beauty is in the eye.
smile.png
What I love and is hard to take with my cheapie cam is her feathers on her head are white with gray lacing.
ya.gif

102_9502.jpg

102_9497.jpg

102_9503.jpg

It's all in the eye, as you said. I think my guineas are lovely, but most people think the are the ugliest dang birds they're ever seen. If you think she's beautiful, then she's beautiful. Enjoy her, from the pics she looks like she is a nice calm girl too.

I Love the Turkens too...most of mine are red tho and I want other colors, but both roos have white laced tailfeathers. As the naked neck is dominate Im hoping for some frizzled and barred turkens in the future. I also have a couple showgirls. But this gal is my first without a bow tie!
smile.png
I LOVE messing with the city folks giving them the whole (and I make it sound believable) story of how you breed a chicken with a turkey. They eat that stuff UP. I also love to tell the city foks that my guineas are giant African Vulture Quail. LOL They buy that one too. heheheheee She is 7 months.....cant wait to see what she gives me crossed with my roos...Im hoping for more BALD necks!
smile.png

Just 2 sill questions....what are you trying to trap IN your chicken pen
wink.png
and what is that white thing in the corner...Aflac spokesperson????
wink.png

Quote:
Ok, I'll display a small piece of my considerable amount of ignorance and ask, "How do you get a turken, then?"
hide.gif

thank you truegrit.
hide.gif

take it easy on us, i love the turkens!

beth

Back
Top Bottom