1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

My new baby's

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by wava1vaughn, Jul 2, 2011.

1. wava1vaughn

wava1vaughn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2011
    Cairo Ga.
    Last week 7 Buff Orpingtons and 1 Lavender Orpington . Today so far 7 Lavender Orpingtons. Hopefully more tonight.
    Thanks
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 2, 2011
  2. gale65

gale65 Chillin' With My Peeps

Gorgeous babies!! [​IMG] I wanted buff orpingtons but the hatchery was out at the time, but one of our EEs has buff feathering so far (at one month-I hope she stays that color).

3. wava1vaughn

Jun 24, 2011
    Cairo Ga.
    Hi from Ga. I like your blog "gale65" I'm a Orpington person all the way Buff are among my favorites. Good luck

4. Chick15

Chick15 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2011
    Those lavander orpingtons look so cute!!! [​IMG]

5. LilyD

LilyD Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 24, 2011
    Bristol, VT
    So cute I love the opringtons I have two babies right now that are buffs can't wait to see if they are girls or boys. Hoping for girls.

6. wava1vaughn

Jun 24, 2011
    Cairo Ga.
    Hi from Ga. The little ones are doing fine waiting for their new arrivals. More in the incubator. [​IMG]

7. ContessaKris

ContessaKris Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 28, 2011
    Grandview (SKC), MO
    Awwww, the little Orps are so cute, never seen a lavender one before. So sweet.

Gale65, like your site. Added it to my blog's list of homeschooling chicken farmers.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by