My New Bantam Cochins!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Cats Critters, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Cats Critters

Cats Critters Completely Indecisive

I got these girls form bantyshanty, who has a beautiful flock, even with too many roosters, and a very friendly sizzle chick. This girls are for Kernel my rooster who was blinded due to a raccoon attack in one eye and while trying to reintroduce one of the roosters got him in the other eye [​IMG] But he is other wise healthy and happy and missing having girls. So once these girls are out of quarantine they will be Kernel's.

The Buff one (I really need to name them) who is about 13 months:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The black and white mottled about 3 months old, who would not stop moving so after about a million pictures here is what I got:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and the pretty little white one, also 3 months:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 21, 2011
  2. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Don't ya just love those skirts? I like the strategically placed newspaper, too!

3. Cats Critters

Cats Critters Completely Indecisive

Quote:The whole goal was to keep the poop off the floor, which epically failed. [​IMG]

4. Magic Birdie

Magic Birdie Overrun With Chickens

May 3, 2011
    Magic Birdie land
    ooh, pretty!

5. patman75

patman75 Chillin' With My Peeps

The whole goal was to keep the poop off the floor, which epically failed. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. BooBear

BooBear Chicken Cuddler

Oct 7, 2010
    Conroe, Texas
    Well, Kernal is gonna be a happy rooster as those are some pretty girls you got him. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by