1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

My new blog banner. . .

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Keltara, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Keltara

Keltara Chillin' With My Peeps

I created my blog in August. It as been so much fun sharing snipits of my life as a stay at home mom, my little girls and our precious Henny Penny's. The original blog banner that I created looked like this:

[​IMG]

I liked it, but I wanted it to be more. . . well. . .personal. So I created this one using my actual hen's as the subjects.
    [​IMG]
    I really loved that one. It's so personal...the hens are mine, and the colors of the little coop are actually the colors of my real coop.
    But NOW, I've changed it again to reflect the the changing seasons. I'm so pleased with the way it looks.

To see the newest "Fall" version, click here: My Country Chronicles Blog (or click one of the images), and come back to let me know what you think!!

Kelly

Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
  2. BairleaFarm

BairleaFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2011
    Georgetown, KY
    That looks great. I have had no luck in making one that looks good.

3. Keltara

Quote:Thanks David [​IMG]. I'm a digital scrapbooker, so I just used my knowledge from that to create the different versions of the banner.

4. luvinmychickens

luvinmychickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2011
    Ohio
    Wow, nice banner! My Dad made mine, but I think that I am going to look into making a new one for a change. I have followed your blog before. I am 'Isabel' on google. If you would, please visit my blogs too! [​IMG]

5. Keltara

6. Rachy

Rachy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2011
    UK
    That's gorgeous! I'd love mine to look that ace, can never figure out how though![​IMG]

7. Keltara

Quote:I love the way yours looks!

8. Rachy

Rachy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2011
    UK
    Awww, thank you, you are very kind xxx [​IMG]

9. 6chickens in St. Charles

6chickens in St. Charles Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2009
    St. Charles, IL