My new chickies!!!!!! 11 NEW pictures added 3/1 4 week old chicks pg. 7

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Maev, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Maev

Maev Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2012
    Yakima, WA
    I received my chicks yesterday morning from Ideal!! So exciting! All 25 were still alive and cheeping! And after 24 hours they're still alive and cheeping. lol I'm going to try and post some pictures! Have no idea if I know how to post pictures or not but I'll give it my best shot. [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Ok, so I figured out one way to post pictures and I tried to resize them. Are they too big still? Please let me know! I'm banging my head against the wall trying to do this right! [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
  2. Eddy Chicken

Eddy Chicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 23, 2011
    Southern New Jersey
    Look at the top of the page under the words "Full Page Editor" and you'll see a row of icons. Starting from the right count back 8 icons and hold your mouse cursor over it and it will say "insert image". From there follow the on screen prompts.

3. DCasper

DCasper Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2012
    Benton, KY
    Man, those are cute.

4. Maev

Jan 22, 2012
    Yakima, WA
    Thanks!! Does that resize the pictures or do I need to use a different program to resize before I upload?

5. GardenState38

GardenState38 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2011
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. GardenState38

GardenState38 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2011
    I did a test to make sure I could give you correct instructions.
    All you have to do now, to post pictures, is to click on the "Insert Image" icon in the toolbar above the area where you type your post.
    Click on the URL Link tab, and just type or paste in the image URL--no need for the [/IMG] prefixes and suffixes.

Good luck with your new babies!! Enjoy them! I miss having chicks! (But I love having eggs, finally!!)

7. Maev

Jan 22, 2012
    Yakima, WA
    Ok, I'm going to try that...

[​IMG]

Yay!!! I did it! Thank you so much GardenState!

8. those are adorable.!! and what are those things in the water in the top right? they look like egg yolks...

9. OCpeep

OCpeep Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 8, 2012
    Orange County, CA
    [​IMG]

Yay! They are adorable!

10. citychickx6

citychickx6 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2011
    Loveland
    I think they look like marbles. If they are that is a clever idea to make sure no chick drowns.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by