my new coop, Photos!!

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by littlequail21, Nov 8, 2011.

1. littlequail21

littlequail21 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 12, 2011
    hi everyone!!

we have really Made some big changes around here, are First project was my 10 by 6 foot Coop, complete with a 20 foot run Fenced in around and netting on the top, to keep anything out!! and my chickens Safe, it has over 10 lay boxes ( i cant remember off the top of my head how many) 2 long roosting bars, and 2 Nice windows to keep a breeze.not only do my chickens love it, but so do i!!

As a gift i got ‎25 black australorp 25 americana my 2 favorite breeds..and Also more lumber, to Build even a bigger coop on the other side of this coop. and in the middle will be a shed for my chicken Supplies. i cant wait till its all built, we have alot going on. we also have Goat sheds to build, and pig pens to get filled, and....well Just bunches of stuff, but i love it. anyway here is some photos!! ( :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. FriendlyFlyer

FriendlyFlyer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 16, 2011
    It looks great!! You did a great job, and I'm glad you're going to be building on to your coop because if I read that right, 100 birds will need much more room than what they have now. Best wishes!

3. Sparks

Sparks Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2007
    WI
    Looks great! The madness never stops! HaHa

4. SteveBaz

SteveBaz Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 6, 2011
    Pacific North West
    What a great project [​IMG] on a fabulous project![​IMG]

5. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Very nice job!! [​IMG] Enjoy!!! [​IMG]

6. NovaAman

NovaAman Overrun With Chickens

50 birds! Sheesh I hope they are all chicks right now, otherwise they'd be falling out of the coop! I love your coop thou. When you feel up to it, come my way and build me a new one too, just like it! But I want it to be *gasp* PINK!

7. littlequail21

littlequail21 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 12, 2011
    yup 50 [​IMG] might make another smaller coop down by the pond for ducks we will see![​IMG]

8. kuntrygirl

kuntrygirl Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    Oh but I like it! [​IMG]

9. fireguy56

fireguy56 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 2, 2010
    Slidell, Louisiana
    littlequail21, Yup and big Yup! You will definitely need more coop for 50 birds, but great start none the less. Keep working
    Erik

10. CelticOaksFarm

CelticOaksFarm Family owned, family run

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    Very cute coop, can't wait to see the addition and storage area. Where did you get your birds from, and what color Ameracuana did you get? We have Lavender and are adding Wheaten.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by