1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

My new coturnix chicks!

Discussion in 'Quail' started by DFCottage, Sep 13, 2011.

1. DFCottage

DFCottage Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2008
    Montpelier, Virginia
    These guys hatched against all odds: a 24 hour power outage on day 2, and 2 4-hour outages, 1 during lockdown. Go quail go! I got 23 to hatch from 42 shipped eggs from TX to VA, so considering everything I was really pleased. In this group are TX A+Ms, Goldens, Tibetans, and Tuxedos.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Tikkajazz94

Tikkajazz94 Chillin' With My Peeps

cute [​IMG]

3. Mibotsu

Mibotsu Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2011
    Balbriggan, Ireland
    they look great, i can't wait to hatch more!

4. Missi

Missi Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2011
    Naples, FL
    My heart just went pitter-pat *swoon* Do you plan on selling any? [​IMG] I'd love some A&Ms & Texedos [​IMG]

5. laceynoelle

laceynoelle Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 12, 2009
    Reno
    [​IMG] Thats pretty cool that so many made it after the power outages. Their so cute!!

6. DFCottage

DFCottage Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2008
    Montpelier, Virginia
    They are for sale, however I don't ship quail right now.. just hatching chicken eggs... sorry! I will be shipping Texas A+M and Jumbo coturnix eggs once they're ready. I do plan to sell dressed birds for Thanksgiving and Christmas too.. can't wait! I've already had calls about people wanting dressed birds, don't know what I didn't get into quail sooner! [​IMG]

7. Missi

Missi Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2011
    Naples, FL
    Quote:Poo...I'm looking for some other quail species to keep! I shall continue my search! Thanks [​IMG]

8. chickbird

chickbird Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2009
    Quote:DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE ANY PERMITS TO SELL DRESSED QUAIL? I'D LIKE TO DO THAT.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by