My new dog :)

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Iheartchicks<3:), Feb 21, 2011.

1. Iheartchicks<3:)

Iheartchicks<3:) Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 1, 2010
    Mount Vernon, WA
    Hes great! He is quite the shadower too! He follows me everywhere and runs around at 100 mph! He likes to throw the ball by himself with a quick wiplash look snap of his neck, and then run and get it.. and usually he knocks over a thing or two! He is SO adorable [​IMG]

Waiting for me to say "GET IT!"
    [​IMG]

Us together [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Boy he can run!
    [​IMG]

2. hilareee

hilareee Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2009
    santa cruz, ca
    he looks like a wonderful pup!! congratulations!!

3. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    O he looks amazingly sweet!! whats the story behind him? I mean you just got him and I cant help but notice he's not a puppy--he reminds of my very first Dog after I moved out-bestess dog in the whole world!! [​IMG] congrats!!!

4. xke4

xke4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 3, 2007
    What a cutie! Kitty is not too sure, I think. Speaking from experience, I feel like I should share something with you. Next time he is playing a lot with his ball or chewing his rawhide, pick it up. Feel how slimy they can get. Now look at the size of the pingpong ball on the hearth of the fireplace. When dogs are inside the house, they quite often roll on their back when playing with their indoor toys. Slimy ball + gravity = ball down the throat and a trip to the vet for laparotomy and removal of foreign body. Make sure his balls are a bigger size. Just a suggestion. Have fun with your new friend.

5. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    [​IMG]

6. Iheartchicks<3:)

Aug 1, 2010
    Mount Vernon, WA
    Quote:Well, the guy that did our electric fence Mark, used to bring this dog (MAX) with him everyday when he worked on the fence.. We always jokingly said that he should leave his dog here [​IMG] And then he finished the fence and left, but he emailed us months later telling us that him and his wife had split and where he was moving didnt allow dogs, so we immediately took him! We have loved him ever since the first day, and he loves us too! He follows us around EVERYWHERE!

7. Iheartchicks<3:)

Aug 1, 2010
    Mount Vernon, WA
    Quote:I never thought about this.. But these tennis balls are standard? Where do i get bigger ones?

8. bufforp89

bufforp89 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2009
    Chenango Forks NY
    i dont think they are talking about the tennis ball...the tiny white ball behing the blue ball thrower thingy in your pic...he looks like a nice boy!

9. Jamie_Dog_Trainer

Jamie_Dog_Trainer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2008
    Washington State
    Wow you got lucky with such a great dog!! Congrats to you [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Iheartchicks<3[​IMG] :

Quote:Well, the guy that did our electric fence Mark, used to bring this dog (MAX) with him everyday when he worked on the fence.. We always jokingly said that he should leave his dog here [​IMG] And then he finished the fence and left, but he emailed us months later telling us that him and his wife had split and where he was moving didnt allow dogs, so we immediately took him! We have loved him ever since the first day, and he loves us too! He follows us around EVERYWHERE!

now that is awesome!!! congrats!!!!​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by