My new great niece really needs prayers

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by HeatherLynn, Jun 19, 2011.

1. HeatherLynn

HeatherLynn Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2009
    Kentucky, Cecilia
    She was born just after lunch today. Full turm and beautiful. They just took her away from her mom 2 hours ago to start treatment for group B strep. Please pray for her.

2. kushball21

kushball21 Out Of The Brooder

May 30, 2011
    Harveys Lake, PA
    [​IMG] will send prayers your way!!!!!!!

3. hisdaughter

hisdaughter Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2011
    Lakeland
    I prayed now for your beautiful niece. The Great physician hears our prayers and I know he's in the healing business. I will also pray for the staff and others that you may come in contact with. Your faith can be such a great witness in times of need..Keep us posted.

4. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    Prayers!

5. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    [​IMG]

6. Alicia G

Alicia G Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2010
    Nova Scotia
    Sending prayers!

7. BrattishTaz

BrattishTaz Roo Magnet

Jan 8, 2011
    Tampa Area, Florida
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. maple

maple Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2010
    whoa...how'd that slip past them? They are supposed to test the mom for that and then give antibiotics at certain intervals of the pregnancy and birthing process? I had it with both my kids.

Well, what's done is done but I would most definatley be looking into whether these routine tests were done if I was her husband/family....they could have avoided all of this and it can be soo serious. This makes me soo sad and mad...because it could have been prevented. The poor baby and poor mom and dad and family.

I come to you God, Our Father in Jesus' Holy name to thank you for this beautiful baby girl and for the joy she has brought to this family in just the few hours she's been born. We come to You know in Jesus' name to ask You for Your hand to be put so lovingly on this child, to help her rid her system of this bug and become stronger so that she may come home shortly with her family so she may be brought up to know You and Your healing and comforting that was made manifest on the day she was born. So shall we all call on Jesus...Jesus hear us now...please help this child, Lord Our brother our Savior...please be with this baby and her family...so let us all believe it is manifest in Jesus' name. Amen.

9. chawk

chawk Out Of The Brooder

Apr 25, 2011
    Southern Maryland
    Prayers sent and best wishes!

10. HeatherLynn

HeatherLynn Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2009
    Kentucky, Cecilia
    She is coming home this weekend. Not sure of what all happened but they said they crew the cultures out after the initial test and after she was half way through the antibiotic course. Nothing grew and she is clear. she has to finish the antibiotics but its cleared to come home tomorrow. Thank you for all the prayers.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by