My New Heeler Puppies! New pics on post #24

Quote:
Hey- that's no problem- one pup went to Connecticut on an airplane last year and another went on a semi truck to Nebraska. 2 more I delivered myself to Utah.

As far as numbering is concerned, the ones in the middle are jumbled, but the 2nd and third ones down are female and the last two at the bottom are too.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Hey! What's up!? I saw that on the other thread. How's that dog doing now anyway? My neighbor bought one from me that is the spitting image of the one that PP has.

Dog looks good. He barks a lot but looks pretty healthy. I saw him
saturday night.

Quote:
How old is Ginja in that pic Wildsky?

big_smile.png
I can't remember when I took that - it was before she turned a year old... probably the end of last year some time!
It looks like it was before she got fixed as well...
smile.png

Oh Buster they are darling!!! Let's see, #4,butted up on #3. Is that one a male? Interesting light colors there. Looks like it may be silver blue grey. If my old girl wasn't so set in her ways I would get me one.

Question for someone with more knowledge than I. In an Aussie household, is it best to bring new dogs in at the same time or add them at different ages?

Spook is has claimed our family as hers. It's been hers for 11years. Cats can be added but not dogs. She won't let another dog near me. Do you think it's easier add new dogs when the Aussie is younger or if you are going to do it get them all at the same time?

Back
Top Bottom