My New Heeler Puppies! New pics on post #24

Buster I know ya are busy but I sure wouldn't mind seeing the faces of those little girls. It can wait no hurry.

I know these are working dogs but nobody has said how they are with wild animals. I have bear here all the time and now a couple of days ago found a fresh dug fox den, yesterday found it's exit hole as well. I sure do sleep better with my electric fence around the chickies.

I've been wondering about Tess and her puppies! I'm so glad that you posted about them. They are adorable!!!
love.gif

BTW, you've been missed here.
smile.png

Quote:
Actually, these pups will be very red or very blue when they mature. I'll try to get some pics of last year's pups now that they are grown and show you.

Katy- Anyone who is bringing me eggs is welcome to stay!

Zookeeper- I will get some pics of the females in the morning. I think you will really like them. Tess is really good at keeping all strays and animals away and she also goes after coyotes any time she gets a chance- she makes a pretty decent guard dog for people as well as animals.

Gumpsgirl- Thanks! I've missed being around!

Anyone who may be interested in buying one of these pups please let me know. We will find a way to get you one as long as it is in the continental U.S. There are already a few spoken for so let me know ASAP. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom