My new Horsey is coming!!! Update: Pictures :)

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Avalon1984, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Avalon1984

Avalon1984 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 22, 2010
    Muskegon
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I am soooo excited. Leaving Green Bay area as we speak. Will be here at midnight tonight!!! YIPIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

If y'all see a big horse trailer heading my way could you tell them to HHHHURRY PLEASE? I cannot contain my excitement any longer!

Last edited: Dec 17, 2011
  2. bufforp89

bufforp89 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2009
    Chenango Forks NY
    [​IMG] Just got a new one a week ago myself after a very long wait so I know how you feel!

3. Avalon1984

Dec 22, 2010
    Muskegon
    Isn't it just the greatest feeling! Soooo excited. Seller just called and said he is loaded up and good to go. [​IMG]

4. Kevin565

Kevin565 Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Dec 22, 2009
    How exciting! [​IMG]

5. featherfinder

featherfinder Runner Lover

[​IMG]

Make sure we get pictures after he/she arrives!!!!

6. juliaronan

juliaronan Out Of The Brooder

Dec 8, 2011
    Locust Grove
    What kind are you getting? I have five here. Three quarter horses and two warmbloods. Love them!

7. Avalon1984

Dec 22, 2010
    Muskegon
    Quote:He'll be here at midnight and I have to work in the morning so I'll have to wait. This fricken MI weather is not helping. Rain mixed with snow. yucky. May my neighbors not hate me when a semi comes driving down our road tonight. [​IMG]

8. Avalon1984

Dec 22, 2010
    Muskegon
    Quote:Uhhh I love warmbloods. It is a black Clydesdale colt. He'll be an addition to our soon-off-the-ground breeding programm.

9. Stacykins

Stacykins Overrun With Chickens

Jan 19, 2011
    Escanaba, MI
    Man, too bad the horse can't take the shortcut across Lake Michigan! Would be at your place SO much faster!

10. Avalon1984

Dec 22, 2010
    Muskegon
    Quote:I know, isn’t that just terrible! I think about that all the time too. I always have to pay a premium because shippers have to go out of their way to come up here. Now it was double as expensive. The ferry did cross my mind but it’s not running anymore in this weather [​IMG] Oh well, he'll get to see Chicago! What horse can say that????

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by