*My New Invention - Sophie's Zippy Draaaaaw's for Chickens, ......LOL

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by chickenzoo, Aug 23, 2010.

1. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

Tired of having to remove that diaper every time to clean it................. well, now their's Sophie's Zippy Draaaaw's for chickens! Just unzip the zipper and pull out the puppy pad, dispose of it and add a new one....then zip it closed! hehe. All diapers have plastic bonded to fabric to prevent accidents.... LOL

[​IMG] I got tired of having to take off the whole diaper, now I can just unzip it and change it...... I thought their had to be a better way for us crazy chicken people... How do ya like my idea?

[​IMG]
    Sopie Puff modeling her new diaper

[​IMG]
    Gabby.... worried how big her butt looks in one [​IMG]

2. Oven Ready

Oven Ready Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2010
    Thailand
    This is going to be a dumb question I know but.... what keeps them on? Not velcro surely?

3. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

LOL, actually velcro is used, but not like that. their is a piece of fabric w/ elastic that goes in between the legs to the chest (think baby diaper), like most diapers. Then their are elastic straps with velcro that criss cross over the back and velcro to each side of the diaper by the butt. you just can't see it in the pic [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 23, 2010
  4. ChickLover98

ChickLover98 The Chicken Princess

Apr 24, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    Great idea! I think lots of people will love it!

5. AKsmama

AKsmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2010
    South Carolina
    Ingenious and hilarious! I think Sophie's head balances out her butt nicely [​IMG]

6. ThePolishPrincess

ThePolishPrincess Chillin' With My Peeps

Gosh, this makes me want a house chicken. Or two.

[​IMG]

7. TheChickenCameFirst

TheChickenCameFirst Chillin' With My Peeps

My goodness! What a good idea! Maybe now I can convince my hubby we need a house chicken! [​IMG]

8. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

Everyone needs a house chicken...

9. AhBee01

AhBee01 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2007
    yo. ohio
    How cute! I love the fabric, and what a great Idea!

10. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

Yeah, it's kind of hard finding Chicken Print around here, hehe.... I am working on some floral print for Fluffy & Sukie, so they won't feel let out.... [​IMG] The zipper makes it so much easier.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by