My new loves, pair of lavender sebastapol girls

littlekatzz

Songster
8 Years
Jan 23, 2012
[/IMG] my husband got them for me for $40 for the pair.. I can't belive how sweet and loving they are. Found out the hard way my other geese hate them so they are currently in with my call ducks and much happier there. I have a order with metzer for a pair of white goslings coming this month. Hoping next yr I can breed them together. Any idea what white male with lavender girls will give me?

Thank you. I'm still in love with just how sweet they are... Making me consider finding new homes for my ******* geese :p . I have a pair of Chinese sebby x that are down right evil :p

omg where did your husband find the sebastapol girls at we live in Colorado and we were looking for some can you tell me more about them please call me or email me [email protected]

Oddly enough they were listed on Craigslist for $20 each. Lady I spoke to was getting rid of most her farm animals. I asked my husband if he could pick them up for me on his way home from work and he asked me if they were something I wanted .. My reply was "yes... Hell yes, ... Pretty pls". And being the great husband that he is he got them for me lol.

Back
Top Bottom