My new neighbors are... WHAT !!!!!!

zazouse

Crowing
10 Years
Sep 7, 2009
Southeast texas
barnie.gif
, I met some new distant neighbors, they were interested in some land we have for sale that boarders the place they are renting/ with option to buy and guess what.. they are rehabbing raccoons and plan to turn them loose right on my place as they have no land and that means they are comming my way.
I warned them that my dogs will kill them if they come here after they were talking how cute they thought it was that their dog and them were playing together
barnie.gif
you know what they said.. don't tell us if they kill them
barnie.gif
OMG are you kidding me, I don't need no tame coons around here.. darn city folks they ain't got a clue, mabe I should give them some chickens, I got some old layers , that will still give them some eggs.. perhaps if they see what coons can do to birds they will rethink turning them loose around here
barnie.gif
I hope their monkeys don't get loose and come over here.. yep monkeys
he.gif

I got my crew of coons here and they have never given me a problem one.. hope they kick some coon butt and keep them rehabs away from here.

This is one eyed momma she has never once bothered my birds, more like they chase her away with all their tattle tail racket
lau.gif
I gave her them stinky eggs.

Last edited:
I don't know about your state laws but in many that's illegal due to the rabies they can carry .

They 'ain't got a chance in Heck if they steps foot in the safe zone, I have a one bite killing machine here.
They are not licensed rehabers.. but stated they were getting around that by somehow going threw a local one.. don't understand that but it don't matter.. that ain't my place over there and what they do is their business.. I just hate the idea that critters will be killed cause they are not afraid of my dogs
he.gif

Last edited:
that's a very good dog if those critters were threatening your birds and/or other livestock but understand about you not wanting them getting killed due to the fact they are just too tame.
What kind of snake is that ? I don't like the shape of it's head.
Oh, and even licensed rehabbers cannot rehab coons any longer as a rule but you're right, no need to butt into their business.

Last edited:
Seriously ????????????????????? I won't even comment on your neighbords because my blood pressure will go up. It won't be a rehab place for long. Sounds like they will have to turn it into a pet cemetary. :oops:

BEAUTIFUL dogs by the way. :love I'd like to borrow them please. :gig

Yep gota feelin they won't be around long.. the house they are living in borders the front part of my entrance, it is 4/10ths of a mile from the safe zone but my dogs patrol that drive during the night cause they poop all up and down it ..so first time one of um comes running out it will be dead.

It has begun the coons have been at one of my neighbors, I let them know about the neighbors rehabbing some and it might be them because they are coming right up to his patio doors and harassing their dog threw the glass.

Love the dogs we own bullys also and bostons.so no critter has a chance on our property.and sorry if i sound rude but after seeing what coons do to birds the only good coon is a dead one.

Back
Top Bottom