My New Nephew :) *Pics*

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by BirdBoy88, Jun 30, 2008.

1. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    Heres my new Nephew he was Born June 28th 2008 at 9pm - 6lbs 14oz his name is Tyree [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

he's 2 hours old in this pics [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 30, 2008
  2. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    He's adorable! I love all the hair. [​IMG] Congrats on being an uncle, BirdBoy!

3. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    OMG he is adorable!!!!! I want to kiss him on that little nose!!! I miss mushy baby noses!!!! Congratulations!!! [​IMG]

4. LinckHillPoultry

LinckHillPoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Aw. [​IMG]

5. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

SIGH!!! I want another one!!! [​IMG]

6. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    Thanks [​IMG]

isn't he just a cutie i was just holdin him and he busted a smile at me [​IMG]

7. Harley's girl

Aww!! He is so sweet. I love his hair. My oldest had hair just like that. Only she is a girl and we put bows in it right away!!! SIGH!!! I really really want another baby!! Congrats to you.

8. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Harley's girl :

Aww!! He is so sweet. I love his hair. My oldest had hair just like that. Only she is a girl and we put bows in it right away!!! SIGH!!! I really really want another baby!! Congrats to you.

I wanted to put bows in my middle one's hair...it was extremely long and black. Unfortunately, HE might have looked a little funny!!!! LOL Yeah, this is giving me that "I NEED A BABY" feel!!!! My youngest is 7 now. [​IMG]

9. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    Quote:I wanted to put bows in my middle one's hair...it was extremely long and black. Unfortunately, HE might have looked a little funny!!!! LOL Yeah, this is giving me that "I NEED A BABY" feel!!!! My youngest is 7 now. [​IMG]

lol aw

Well why not have another one luvmychicknkids & Harley's girl

i know once i settle down i want LOTS of kids [​IMG]

10. Harley's girl

Quote:I wanted to put bows in my middle one's hair...it was extremely long and black. Unfortunately, HE might have looked a little funny!!!! LOL Yeah, this is giving me that "I NEED A BABY" feel!!!! My youngest is 7 now. [​IMG]

My youngest is 3. She is more than a handful!

He may have looked funny but you could have used it for persuasion when he gets older!!! LOL [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by