1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

My new quail pen!!

Discussion in 'Quail' started by C&Rman, Aug 1, 2011.

1. C&Rman

C&Rman Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2011
    Nevada
    I built this, even though my eggs are still eggs and not birds yet lol. It is a 4'x8' pen and it is divided into 2 pens that are each 4'x4'. Half of it is wood and the other half is wire. I know quail don't lay eggs in a nest box, but the wood part is mainly for shade.
    One of the doors is all screwed up and side ways but I ran out of beer so it will just have to stay that way [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. the outdoorsman

the outdoorsman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2011
    Phoenix AZ
    Nice [​IMG]

3. Fat Daddy

Fat Daddy Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 11, 2010
    Ks
    C&Rman :

One of the doors is all screwed up and side ways but I ran out of beer so it will just have to stay that way [​IMG]

Well That kinda stuff HAPPENS... ESPECIALLY with a beer shortage... [​IMG] I'm sure they'll be happy birds in the nice, new digs!! Wont be long and you'll need "Just one more"... Good luck, Bill​

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011
  4. birdboy508

birdboy508 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 21, 2011
    east taunton
    looks good.[​IMG]

5. MobyQuail

MobyQuail c. giganticus

Sep 10, 2010
    Quailtropolis
    [​IMG]

6. 7L Farm

7L Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2010
    Anderson, Texas
    Quote:Well That kinda stuff HAPPENS... ESPECIALLY with a beer shortage... [​IMG] I'm sure they'll be happy birds in the nice, new digs!! Wont be long and you'll need "Just one more"... Good luck, Bill

Shoot you'll need more than one more you'll need 10 more. LOL Heck I've got 5 & I'm a rookie.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by