My new room! (Moving)

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Daddas1Punkin, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Daddas1Punkin

Daddas1Punkin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    We have been in the fixing up/moving process for almost 1 year. I was kinda bummed about it being so slow, but now I got pic.s of my room and I used paint to see how I was going to do it! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Wall # 1 with my dresser, lamp, cubby holes for shoe storage, and three pic.s above. and my mom, lol!
    [​IMG]
    Wall # 2 Book shelves, laid on their side, with all my plants, two fish tanks, and hamster cage.
    Also, my little tree! Can't forget my tree!

UGH! it won't let me do the other two walls! Oh well, I'll try again later.

2. Mattemma

Mattemma Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    What kind of tree do you have? I was thinking of getting a potted fruit tree.

So much fun to work on new spaces huh? Congats on the new place,new space.

3. Daddas1Punkin

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    I really don't know, I dug it up from our front yard when it sprouted. It is fun! Thanks! Here it is...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Daddas1Punkin

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    Wall #3

[​IMG]
    Wall #4 BTW, that is a vanity and fish tank, not a flat screen tv... I wish it was though....
    [​IMG]
    I love this, I have my own little patio! that is the door that leads into my room! It will be
    so nice to have a friend over and sit out there and do homework, and eat lunch! YAY!

5. SillyChicken

SillyChicken Overrun With Chickens

Jan 12, 2010
    is that a walnut tree or sumac? (some sumacs can cause poison ivy like reactions so be careful with it). Have fun in your new room, looks like you have some great ideas to make it your own!

6. Daddas1Punkin

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    Idk, maybe walnut. I touched the leaves and it didn't itch... Thanks, I am so excited! [​IMG]

7. Chickenfan4life

Chickenfan4life Overrun With Chickens

Aug 28, 2012
    Planet No
    We just moved into our new room (we/our meaning me and lil sissy) and it was a 24 hour task to get it up and running!

8. Daddas1Punkin

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    WOW! I know it will take a while for me, cause I have my fish tanks (Little ones, not the monster one, that's my dad's) and I will have to transport them all. Today we literally doubled our number of fish!! Lola, my biggest female, had her babies! now we have about 33 fish!!!! Whoa, a lot more that I thought. lol, and my hammy I need to set up her cages. Those are my two main priorities. It will take a long time! Ugh.... oh well.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by