Nov 20, 2007
Glendale, AZ
this is my livingroom - ( please overlook the fact I still have to finish paint
tongue.png
)

S6300416.jpg

shelf above my computer desk ...

S6300415.jpg

this little hen hangs from the ceiling on her little swing ...
S6300414.jpg

a plate above one of my windows ...

S6300412.jpg

found this baried behind alot of other things at the store ...
S6300411.jpg

just got this cute little guy this past weekend ...

S6300410.jpg

my clock and calendar - yea you can tell where I ran out of paint LOL
S6300409.jpg

my computer desktop - the screensaver is a slideshow of chicken pictures I found on the web ...
S6300408.jpg

a have a friend who does those vinaly (sp ) words you see in store windows or on cars windows etc.. she made this rooster for me and I got a cheap mirror to stick him to - sorry pic is hard to tell what it is - ...

S6300407.jpg

so I guess the new title fits - thanks Nifty
tongue.png

Julie

lau.gif
You need the 12 step program!

Edited to say-I have the same title-I guess your not the only one who needs the 12 step program! At least we are in good company!

Last edited:
I still have a few more chicken/roosters around the livingroom I did not get pics of - so I guess I have it pretty bad - and I was normal before I found BYC LOL

now everytime we are driving and I see alittle shed/building/playhouse I think wow that would make a great coop !! LOL

at least i have not decorated my bathroom in ducks LOL ( yet
wink.png
)

Julie

I know what you mean about every small building being a possible coop. I have the same problem. It is all the enablers here. Never had this problem before BYC either!
big_smile.png

now everytime we are driving and I see alittle shed/building/playhouse I think wow that would make a great coop !! LOL

lau.gif
I do the same thing, all DH can do is roll his eyes.
tongue.gif

yea I know it's just awful -- I go out side to a yard with chickens - building another run for yeap more chickens - I can hear my little banty roo growing his little head off out there ALL DAY - and than I am forced to have all this chicken/rooster stuff in my livingroom LOL

not to mention you can no longer sit and eat at my kitchen table - because it holds two brooders - one with chicks the other with ducklings LOL

what a life --- and I totally blame BYC for this
tongue.png

I LOVE IT HERE LOL

Julie

Back
Top Bottom